Beezy Bee House
Beeswax Leather Polish and Conditioner
Protecting and renewing your most beloved leather pieces.
Almost all commercial leather sprays or waxes contain silicones and harmful synthetic chemicals which may ruin and eventually break down leather's naturally absorbent surface.
Milea brings you an all natural leather polish and deep conditioner made with pure Elemi resin. Formulated especially for your leather bags, shoes and accessories to last.
What to Love
We crafted this formulation so you could enjoy a leather treatment that
- isn't greasy and doesn't leave a sticky finish, so dust won’t stick!
- repels water and prevents mold growth
- feeds the leather from within
- contains no neurotoxic petroleum by-products, no solvents and no artificial fragrances
What is Elemi resin?
Elemi resin is from our very own Pili tree and helps keep molds away. It does not stain clothing or make leather slippery.
How to Use
- For first timers, test on a small, inconspicuous area before full application.
- To get the best results, rub a very thin coat of the conditioner in a circular motion, covering the entire surface. Let it settle for about 10 to 15 minutes. Let absorb and dry. Optionally, buff the leather with a soft cloth to bring a shine to the surface.
- Caution: This formulation is not for use on suede or other unfinished leathers.
What items can I use this leather polish and conditioner for? — Genuine leather bags, shoes, jackets, sofas, car seats, watch straps and more.
NET VOLUME: 50 grams or 200 grams
EXPIRY: 2 years after manufacturing date
Made in small batches with no harmful chemicals.
Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
I love the beeswax! It has a very interesting smell-- it doesn't smell like a "typical wax" too, product is great for maintenance on leather materials!
Dont waste your money by buying anything else than this. A little goes a long way and its multi purpose.
I bought this to maintain the leather skin of my genuine bag, which was actually a gift from my Mom---the more I'd like to save it for a lifetime! Before, I use baby oil to polish my leather stuff. But with this Milea product, I am sure my leather bag will now be kept at its optimum state! Thanks, Milea ;)